Hi, I’m Elena Mikhailova — among the top 3 best children’s photographers in the world according to 35 AWARDS (International Photography Awards). I have more than 240 000 followers.
I have been working in professional photography for more than 10 years and teaching 6 years. I have taught more than 6,000 students worldwide.
How can you become a photographer whose new clients seek him out themselves?
I offer you to
learn art technique of photography and processing in just 5 days while being at home, in comfort!
Can you say that I know some exquisite secrets of photography, just by looking at my photos? I sure do
and will share them with you in details during my Workshop and Course!
How can my course affect your life?
Show my photos to your friends and ask if they would like to have the same. You will immediately realize how many potential customers you can find!
My method is easy to understand, learn and start practicing!
What benefits you are going to get:
GREAT Photo Art Workshop
“My Artistic Processing from A to Z”
Dear friends, I’m pleased to present to you the video of my big online master-class of artistic photo processing. It is a useful and completed course on artistic retouching!
The master-class duration is about 8 hours.
During this master-class, you will learn the principles of artistic photo processing on the example of five completely different photos (shown on the poster). This algorithm will easily allow you to process any pictures in the same beautiful and artistic way. I will also share a detailed scheme of how to work in the Photoshop editor.
Firstly, we will be moving on to where to start and how to finish processing of your photos “From A to Z”. At the same time, you will learn how to perform the same technique in different ways, how to set up and write actions, and how to work with plug-ins. At the end of the class, you will have a comprehensive understanding of photo processing, and the scattered knowledge in this area will be systematized.
This Workshop is for you if:
1. Conversion from RAW in Adobe Camera RAW. Qualitative basic correction.We will gradually go through all the tabs: basic, calibration, detail, effects, lens correction, HSL adjustments, split toning.This will show what artistic tricks we can use when developing a RAW file.
- Correct cropping and transformation of a photograph. Frames merging.
- Work with plasticity of faces and bodies. Correction of defects. Nuances of work.
- Work with backgrounds. Deleting extraneous content. Different types of blurring.
- Retouching skin. Skin fast processing (multiple options). Peculiarities of child and adult retouching.
- Work with a skin tone (few options). Skin tone equalization.
- Methods of adding contrast (few options).
- Draw a light and shade pattern (few methods).
- Work with the overall color scheme of a photograph (few options).
- How to get lush, clean colors.
- Work with plug-ins. Helper filters that I use. Explore their settings.
- Actions: learning about recording and setting the basic ones. Hot keys for easy work.
- Enhance artistry, volume, and space in a photo. Make your picture look more airy.
- How to reduce noise in a photo (multiple ways).
- Sharpening (multiple ways).
- Blending modes. Working with layers and masks.
- Work in curves.
- Matt toning. When is it appropriate?
- My secrets and “tricks” that greatly speed up the processing.
- Preparation for printing.
- Preparation for posting on the Internet.
- Complete scheme of photo processing.
The programs in which the training will take place: Adobe Camera RAW; Adobe Photoshop.
More than 1 900 textures and overlays (snow, autumn leaves, flower petals, bokeh of multicolored night lights, soap bubbles, balloons).
Actions by Elena Mikhailova
Lesson “The harmony of a perfect photo”
The Guide All Secrets by Elena Mikhailova “Artistic photography through my eyes” (158 PAGE)
In this guide I have collected all the secrets accumulated over many years of work and it contains everything I use in practice; there is nothing superfluous! You will find out a lot of interesting things in the lesson!
Programme of the lesson by Elena Mikhailova
1. All about preparation before a photo shoot;
2. Selecting suitable clothing in terms of colour (using autumn colours as an example);
3. Analysis of the colour circle;
4. Choice of colours according to location;
5. Choice of clothing colours and textures. Where to find suitable clothes? Mistakes in clothing selection;
6. Props (a list with several examples will be given);
7. Location — how to choose the ideal one;
8. Backlighting photos;
9. Working with additional light sources — artificial light.
10. Concept of volume and composition in photography. Creating a 3D effect in the photo;
11. Secrets of choosing the most beautiful places to shoot;
12. Choosing the best technique to use;
13. How to create volume, airiness and dynamism in a photo during the shooting phase;
14. How to achieve vivid and natural emotions in the photo;
15. Setting up the camera and working mode. Select shooting options that facilitate post-production;
16. What is preparation for the shoot? From general idea to specific choices;
17. Sources of inspiration for the photographer, where and how to find inspiration. Tips for research;
OFFER FOR RETOUCHING!
Here you can see before and after photos
OFFER FOR COURSE OF CHILD AND FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY
The offer lasts for 2 days, then we increase the price by 30%
You will be able pay the full price of the course off with just one or two photo shoots of yours
Hurry up and get way ahead of your competitors!
Recorded video. Once downloaded, you can watch it as many times as you like.
No, you will always have access to the course.
Yes, I am explaining in a simple way.
I share my unique photographic technique. You are going to grow by increasing the price of your services and become more famous.
Yes, contact us on WhatsApp +393270027182
Results of my students after training with me
Natalie Licini, Thank you for such a lovely testimonial!
She is Je Revele Fine Art Photographer, Award Winning Photographer, NJ/NYC photographer featured on ABC, CBS & NY Times
Lena, thank you so much for introducing me to this technique. When I started posting photos after Workshop on Instagram, the number of orders didn’t double, but tripled! It allowed me to increase the price of my services and become the most well-know photographer in Marche. My instagram started to grow rapidly, from 6,000 followers to 23,000.
I always thought it was a very complicated technique, but when I had your guide in my hand, I looked at it and I didn’t make mistakes anymore! And then with a little practice, I didn’t look at the guide anymore. It turned out to be so easy! Thank you! I’ve become in-demand as a child photographer in the “Fashion” sector in Milan. @oksa__milano
I am a baby christening photographer. After mastering your technique I received new orders for several photo shoots with children, so I doubled the number of orders!
If you have any questions, please contact my assistant on WhatsApp +39 327 0027 182.